Computer animation, is the process used for generating animated images. It encompasses only moving images generated by the computer.
Computer-generated animations are more controllable than other more physically based processes like constructing miniatures for effects shots and hiring extras for crowd scenes. Furthermore, computer-generated animations allow the creation of images that would not be possible using any other technology.
Digital animation :
In digital animation you will learn
- Types of animations
- 3D computer animation
- Flash animation
- Creation of animated pictures in 2D and 3D
- Photoshop and flash media
- Picture editing
- Audio and video editing and mixing .
Computer-generated animations will allow a single graphic artist to produce such content even thought it is time consuming. To create the illusion of movement, an image is displayed on the computer monitor and repeatedly replaced by a new image that is similar to it, but advanced slightly in time which is identical to how the illusion of movement is achieved with television and motion pictures.
3G Infocom Training conducts Digital Animation training class both online and face-to-face. International trainees are welcome to join the online classes.
Lessons and all training materials will be provided online
Duration of training is:
1) One week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (Malaysian Time), online and face-face.
2) Two weeks, Monday to Friday, 8:00pm to 11:00pm (Malaysian Time) online.
3) Flexible training hours to suit learners convenience. If you have problems to follow the above fixed schedules, let us know when we contact you after you click submit to register your interest in our program.
Please note that face-to-face training is at 3GIT’s training center. Online training can be at any location to the learners convenience as long as there is internet connection.
Payment is by PayPal, which is the recommended payment for international learners as it is easy to pay and your money is guaranteed to be safe. Payment by other methods especially for Malaysians are also possible. Training fees for Malaysian Citizens are subsidized by HRDF (Terms and Conditions apply.