The IT industry changes very rapidly. Newer, faster, better products are being added all the time. It is challenging to keep up with all the developments needed to perform best at your IT job these days. Yet, mastering the latest technologies is essential for career advancement and promotion.
As a working professional or administrator who is already in IT, or one who is trying to move into IT, you would be very busy and might have difficulty finding time to keep up with the latest developments and latest technologies. We have a solution …
DCIP is an IT Program for fresh school leavers or working adults
Consider the DCIP option! This is a unique program! You spend one year studying full time or if you are already working, you can continuing to work while taking night classes and you attain the following accomplishments:
- You get a Daniel-Wireless Certified IT Professional (DCIP) Certificate awarded by Daniel Wireless LLC USA. DCIP is in good demand in the IT industry as it testifies to the competence of the holder in both theory and practice in IT.
- You have studied for 10 IT Industry Certifications including : CCNA, MCSA, C-Programming, Website Development; and you can take certification exams anytime convenient to you during the course of your studies.
- You are now favorably placed for career advancement or get an IT job leading to a career in IT.
On top of IT Vendor Certifications, you will also be awarded a DCIP in recognition of the IT knowledge and practical experience you have gathered during this one year period. DCIP is an industry-focused certification, so you get the skills you need to work in today’s IT industry.
- CompTIA A+
- Basic Networking
- Client Operating Systems (Windows 7/10)
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012/2016)
- Interconnecting Network Device Part 1 (100-105) – CCNA
- Interconnecting Network Device Part 2 (200-125) – CCNA
- Virtualization (Vmaware Workstation)
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing (Amazon, Web Service & Microsoft Azure)
Students will attend classes 5 days a week from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm or 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm.