Training in CCNA certification will give you the hands-on experience with routers, switches and network circuits which would enable you to appreciate what networking is all about.
1) CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
CCNA certifies the ability of the holder to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routers and switched networks. These include implementation and verification of connections to remote sites. The CCNA training course conducted by 3GIT include basic mitigation of security threats and introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology.
To be certified as CCNA, candidates must pass the CCNA (200-125) paper with the following contends:
OUTLINE OF TRAINING PROGRAM
- Network Devices & Components
- OSI Model & TCP/IP Model
- Network Applications
- Connecting to the IOS Command Line Interface
- Cisco IOS PING, Traceroute, & TFTP
- IOS File & Configuration Management with TFTP
- TFTP Servers & Network Management Systems (NMS)
- Local Area Networks (LANs) Overview
- IP ARP, MAC Address Flooding & Learning
- Collision Domains, Broadcast Domains, & VLANS
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- VLAN Trunking& VTP
- Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP)
- STP Path Selection & RSTP
- IP Addressing, Subnetting, & VLSM
- IP Routing
- Inter-VLAN Routing & Static Routing
- Static vs. Dynamic Routing
- Dynamic Routing Configuration
- RIPv2 Overview & Configuration
- EIGRP Overview
- EIGRP Configuration
- OSPF Overview
- OSPF Configuration Part 1
- OSPF Configuration Part 2
- Cisco Security Device Manager (SDM)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Wide Area Network (WAN) Overview
- Point-to Point Protocol (PPP)
- Frame-relay Overview
- Frame-Relay Configuration
3G Infocom Training conducts CCNA class both online and face-to-face. International trainees are welcome. There is no pre-requisite for CCNA training but basic knowledge of computer hardware would enable a learner to progress faster. .
All training notes will be provided online
Duration of training is:
1)One week, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (Malaysian Time), online and face-face.
2)Two weeks, Monday to Friday, 8:00pm to 11:00pm (Malaysian Time) online.
3)Two weeks, Monday to Friday, 7:00pm to 10:00pm (Malaysian Time) face-to-face.
4)Flexible training hours to suit learners convenience. If you have problems to follow the above fixed schedules, let us know when we contact you after you click submit to register your interest in our program.
Please note that face-to-face training is at 3GIT’s training center. Online training can be at any location to the learners convenience as long as there is internet connection.
Payment is by PayPal, which is the recommended payment for international learners as it is easy to pay and your money is guaranteed to be safe. Payment by other methods especially for Malaysians are also possible. Training fees for Malaysian Citizens are subsidized by HRDF (Terms and Conditions apply.
Schedule of CCNA training:-
Please submit your interest indicating which CCNA program you are interest to attend and we shall respond with the schedule and the fees.