Daniel-Wireless Certified Infocom Professional (DCIP) program
DCIP conducted by 3GIT is an IT Program for fresh school leavers without any requirements for academic achievements as the program is 30% theory and 70% hands-on practical. It is also suitable for working adults with or without prior IT qualifications. The only requirement is an interest in IT.
On Completion of the 1 year DCIP program, you may be awarded the following:
- Daniel-Wireless Certified IT Professional (DCIP) Certificate awarded by Daniel Wireless LLC USA. DCIP is in good demand in the IT industry as it testifies to the competence of the holder in both theory and practice in IT.
- You have studied and prepared for many IT Industry Certifications including :CompTIA, CCNA, MCSA, and you can take certification exams in the center itself, anytime convenient to you during the course of your studies .
- You are now favorably placed for career advancement or get an IT job anywhere in the world as the IT certifications you acquired are recognized internationally.
What’s included in DCIP program
- CompTIA A+ and N+
- Windows 7/10 (MCTS: Windows 7/10)
- Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012 (070-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (070-411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (070-412)
- Routing and Switching (CCNA 200-125)
Students will attend classes 5 days a week from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm or 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm. (For fresh school leavers) Alternatively 3 evenings a week from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.(For working adults)