The BTEC programs offered are:-
1) BTEC HNC Vocational Diploma in Computing and Systems Development.
We conduct a 12 months HNC program, for learners above 18 and have completed secondary school.
2) BTEC HNC Vocational Diploma in Computing and Systems Development.
We also conduct a 12 months HNC program,tailored to meet the needs of working adults. This is part-time and conducted in the evening for the convenience of working adults.
Click here for course contends for the 12 months HNC program.
On successful completion:-
- You will receive a HNC Vocational Diploma in Computing & Systems Development direct from Pearson (UK).
- Optional IT Certifications including: CompTIA, CCNA.
- You are qualified to seek employment as IT professionals.
- Many universities in UK, Australia, NZ and US accept the HNC Diploma for entry into their 1st or 2nd year IT Degree program depending on performance in the HNC.
Entry requirements for HNC:
- Completed Secondary school with some years of IT working experience.
- 18 and above.
- If you have finished secondary school and are not 18 yet, you may attend a foundation class to prepare you for the HNC program. Please contact 3GIT for details.
3) BTEC HND Vocational Diploma in Computing and Systems Development.
Click here for course contends for the 24 months HND program (24 months is inclusive of the 12 months for the HNC).
On successful completion:
- You will receive a BTEC HND Vocational Diploma in Computing & Systems Development direct from Pearson (UK).
- Optional IT Certifications including: CompTIA, MCSA, CCNA.
- You are qualified to seek employment as an IT professional.
- Many universities in UK, Australia, NZ and US accept the BTEC Diploma for entry into their IT Degree program. The level of entry depends on performance in the HND. For excellent performance in the HND, learners will be accepted into the final year of a 3 year IT degree program.
Entry requirements for HND:-
- BTEC HNC Diploma in IT (Another 12 months of learning).
- Or Completed secondary school with many years of working experience (24 months of learning).
- 18 and above.
IT courses for vendor certifications:-
We conducts many IT and Wireless Technology short courses for learners who wish to enhance their IT and wireless technology skills. These courses will enable them to be certified in the respective fields.
For more information on courses offered, please click the item below:
- CompTIA A+
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Database Design
- Digital Animation
- C Programming
- Mobile apps
- LTE & 4G
All programs are conducted either Online, face-to-face or blended at the convenience of the learner.
What are the benefits of earning the BTEC Vocational Diploma and Certifications?
Armed with these qualifications you are:
- Qualified as a Computer System Engineer, Computer Systems Administrator or Computer Network Engineer, anywhere in the world.
- Qualified to apply to Universities which recognize the BTEC Vocational Diploma for admission into their IT degree program.
- Qualified for admission to the British Computer Society as an Associate member and use the abbreviation AMBCS.