3G Infocom Training, your partner in IT training (想看中文的，请点击这里)
3GIT is an IT training and test center in Damansara Intan Business Park. 3GIT is empowering the IT revolution in Malaysia through:
- Computer enhancement for students
- IT Training and certification
- Training, research and development in wireless communications
- IT Test Center
In addition to in-person classroom training (including evening and weekend classes), 3GIT also conducts webinar online training courses. We are the first in Malaysia to offer WCET training for wireless engineers to sit for the WCET examination conducted by IEEE (USA).
IT short courses
We also offer a wide range of IT short courses. IT courses offered include COMPTIA , MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, RHCT, RHCE. See our short course calendar for time table of short courses offered in 3GIT. If the dates are not suitable for you, please contact our office. We will try to help you with your training needs.
Top Career in Malaysia:
It was reported in the Sun Newspaper (28th June 2011) that Computer Network Engineer is right at the top of career choices in Malaysia . Few jobs in the IT sector can match the attractiveness of a career in network engineering. Network engineers must undertake an IT certification course in networking like CCNA
3GIT offers courses for wireless engineers wanting a broad technical introduction to the wireless communications technology practice.
DCIA: A unique IT training program
At the end of 2 years, trainees would have learned from the most capable IT instructors and:
- Got a DCIA certificate issued by Daniel Wireless LLC in USA
- Studied 10 IT certifications including CCNA, MCSE
- have studied computer programming including C, Java,
- have studied Web and Blog design and creation
- Be trained in IT for employment by top IT companies in the respective field of training.
DCIP, an IT program for working adults.
We have a DCIP program ( Daniel Certified Infocom Professional) which is identical to DCIA but is only one year and for working adults and final year college students. Classes are conducted in the evening from 7pm to10pm, 3 times a week.